The Greater La Porte Economic Development Corporation (GLEDC) was formed in 2001 to provide La Porte with a "One Stop Shop" for all business needs. GLEDC provides prospect development, project development, project coordination, and retention & expansion services. GLEDC will assist you through the entire business development process.
- New business attraction efforts
- Incentive information and assistance
- Small business assistance
- Available property information and listings
- Project coordination
- Contact for SBA 504 programs and the La Porte County Revolving Loan
- Marketing and promotion efforts for development opportunities and growth
- Retention and expansion efforts in conjunction with the Chamber of Commerce
- Professionalism and knowledge of the area
- Easy information gathering
- Prompt service
Best of all, the services of GLEDC are free. We are here to help serve all business and community needs. Please contact us if you are considering La Porte County.